Thank you for your interest in Fifth Wave Connect!
This application is broken down into several sections. Please complete the information on each page, review your information at the end, then submit for consideration.A Note from the CFC Media Lab:
Fifth Wave Connect is part of the Fifth Wave Initiative, a suite of programs designed to supercharge the growth and impact of hundreds of women-owned/led enterprises*
in southern Ontario's digital media sector
, while weaving intersectional feminist ideals of equity and fairness into sustainable and scalable business growth strategies. Fifth Wave endeavours to broaden the meanings of success of value in today's ever-changing business landscape.There are many pathways to venture success.* inclusive of trans women and/or underrepresented women
At least 30% of participants will be drawn from: women with disabilities, neurodiverse women, trans women, Indigenous women, women of visible minorities, women in rural or remote regions, new Canadians.
- Women-owned/led, small and medium-sized digital media enterprises- Incorporated and based in southern Ontario (see map here)- Mid- to late-stage businesses with a product and/or service in market- Content, service or technology-enabled businesses- Export-ready
- Be a taxable Canadian corporation, within the meaning of Canada's Income Tax Act - HST number must be registered against the legal business name provided
- All fields marked with an asterisk (*) on the application are required
- Applications will remain editable until submitted, therefore there is no need to start over if you do not complete the application all at once
- You must click the 'Submit' button at the end of the form to send your application through
- Articles of Incorporation
- Latest deck (e.g. investor/pitch) or company presentation
Questions? Please email the CFC Media Lab team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* * * *