By creating an account for your BTNY Application, you can work on your application and save it over time before hitting "Submit" once your application is complete.In order to set up your BTNY Application account, please follow the steps below before starting:
1. In the section immediately below (Student Demographic Information), fill out the Student's First Name, Student's Last Name, and Student Email Address.
2. Check the box at the top of this screen that says "Save my progress and resume later".
3. Type in your e-mail address - and make sure there are NO spelling errors. This is the e-mail address you will use to work on your application, and where we will send application updates. Please pick an e-mail address you check regularly!
4. Choose a password and type it in twice. Write down your password and save it somewhere safe.
5. Use this login and password to save, close, and come back to your application as you work on it.
6. When you come back, click "Resume a previously saved form" to keep working on your application!
Remember: Every time you log out of your application, be sure to check the box that says "Save my progress and resume later" so you don't lose the work you've done!