Please note that Aranda Afters has high demand for places, submitting an enrolment form does not guarantee your child(ren) a place.
In preparation for completing this form you will need:
- CRN's for each of your child(ren);
- CRN for the claiming parent;
- Doctor and Dentist information.
- Medicare numbers
- Authorised contact details (This is not to be a Parent/Carer of the child(ren))
The submission of this form will incur a non-refundable account keeping and membership fee of $25
This fee is non-negotiable and will be charged for every form submitted. Families that are not placed or do not attend Aranda Afters will still be charged this fee for processing.
This fee provides all families with membership to Aranda Afters Association Incorporated.
Statements are sent via Email on a fortnightly basis
The account keeping and membership fee will be applied to your first email statement in 2020 or within 4 weeks of this form being submitted.
Please ensure that you complete your form accurately, as incomplete forms may impact on your family priority status.
All incomplete or inaccurate forms will be sent back and accepted from the time of re-submission.
The information on this form will be used by Aranda Afters staff to complete the enrolment of your child(ren) and maintain the health and safety of your child(ren) while they are at Aranda Afters.
Information is obtained to meet the Government regulatory requirements that allow Aranda Afters Association Inc. a licence to operate and to allow Child Care Subsidy to be claimed by families enrolled. Information is stored in a safe and secure place. The information kept will not be communicated with anyone other than:
- Aranda Afters staff who require the information, to the extent necessary, for the education and care of the child;
- Medical personnel who require the information for medical treatment of the child;
- The parent or carer of the child that the records relate to;
- The Regulatory Authority or any Authorised Officer as requested;
- As required under law; and
- Where the parent or carer gives permission in writing for information to be shared.