· Any pre-K-12 teacher in a public, charter, private, or religious school in the New York City metropolitan area is welcome to apply.
· At least three years of experience is preferred.
· All applicants are asked to provide contact information for someone who knows their work well and can answer a few brief questions about their qualifications.
Tips for writing a successful application:
· Applications are scored on three criteria: passion for your subject, creativity in your classroom, and devotion to your students.
· The more detail you provide, the better. Give specific examples that show why you should be selected for this particular class.