Thank you for your interest in partnering with AI4ALL Open Learning!
AI4ALL Open Learning is an initiative launched in 2019 to offer free education resources to expand access to AI (Artificial Intelligence) education to all high school students. AI4ALL Open Learning creates curriculum, teaching resources, and professional development for educators of all backgrounds to empower their students with equitable AI education.
AI4ALL Open Learning curriculum is available at https://ai-4-all.org/open-learning/resources/.
All curriculum is modular, interdisciplinary, focuses on ethics and social impact, and is approachable to people without AI, math, or computer science backgrounds.
For organizations interested in partnering on a broader AI education initiative, AI4ALL Open Learning prioritizes partnering with organizations that reach high school students at the intersection of the following identities:
- Indigenous, Black, Hispanic or Latinx, Pacific Islander, and South Asian students
- Trans and non-binary students; two-spirit students; cis women and girls
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, asexual, and queer students
- Students with a demonstrated financial need (for example, students who qualify for free/reduced lunch)
- Would-be first-generation college students
If you are interested in partnering, please fill out the form below. All partnership requests will be processed in late July in preparation for the 2022-2023 school year. Thank you!