Throughout the application, you will be asked to reference and in some cases attach financial aid and college documents.
Before you begin this application, we highly recommend that you gather and/or review the following documents:
- Most recent college transcript (or high school transcript if class of 2020)
- 2020-21 Financial Aid Award Letter or your 2019-20 Financial Aid Award Letter from your college of enrollment if your current or most recent letter is unavailable.
- FAFSA or CA Dream Act for the 2020-21 year,
- A copy of your current rental agreement for proof of Housing costs and/or Proof of Income if your FAFSA is not an accurate projection (in some cases)
- For New DOOR Students, please note that some colleges and gaps that are too high may not be eligible for DOOR. Please refer to the New DOOR policy for a list of eligible New DOOR colleges.
To apply for DOOR, please complete this electronic form below and attach all required documents (and optional documents as needed) by Sunday, May 31, 2020 at 11:59pm Pacific. Applications will not be accepted after May 31, 2020 at 11:59 PM Pacific.
Please click Submit at the end of the form to complete your application.
If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail, your application was not submitted!