Please use this form to express your interest in applying to the Co-op Foundation #iwill Bereavement fund.
We’re interested in organisations who can deliver a peer support and/or youth-led advocacy project to help young people experiencing bereavement. Youth-led advocacy is a form of social action, where young people explore issues which are important to them and speak out on behalf of others.
At this stage, you can submit your organisation’s expression of interest to apply to this fund. We will then invite eligible organisations to submit a full application after the Expression of Interest deadline of midday on Friday 31 July 2020
£50,000 is available and we expect to make around 5 grants of up to £10,000 each, for 1 year. Successful organisations will be able to apply for additional grants in year 2 and 3 of this fund.
Quick checklist - is this fund right for you? Our #iwill Bereavement strand might be suitable for your organisation if you:
- are a charity, social enterprise or other form of not-for-profit voluntary or community group with a UK bank account in your organisation’s name and at least two unconnected people on your board or management committee
- are based in the UK, and plan to work in one of the 30% most deprived areas
- will engage young people aged up to 20 years old
- can support young people navigating sensitive emotional challenges
- can deliver a peer support and/or youth-advocacy project
- can apply learning from other bereavement support into your own work
- have a child safeguarding policy.
Please submit your expression of interest form by midday on Friday 31 July 2020.
You can find more inform on the #iwill Fund and #iwill Campaign here