I, the undersigned, understand and agree that the International Center for Journalists (ICFJ), as program administrator, is under no obligation to select me or any other applicant for the Bringing Home the World International Reporting Fellowship for U.S.-based Minority Journalists. If selected to be an International Reporting Fellow, I will agree to the premises and conditions set forth in the following statement:
1. As a precondition for participation, I agree to:
- take part in a two-day group orientation in Washington, D.C., April 2 - 3, 2020
- complete my reporting trip prior to July 15, 2020
- submit a fellowship expense report within one month of returning from my overseas fellowship.
- publish or broadcast stories based on my reporting through the fellowship by September 1, 2020.
2. I understand that the program administrator may terminate my fellowship at any time for reasons that are regarded as detrimental to the fellowship, to be determined at the sole discretion of the program administrator or sponsor. For example, deciding not to publish the story.
3. I will be responsible for my own passport and visa arrangements and may be asked to assist with other logistical arrangements related to my specific assignment as determined by the program administrator.