There is no cost
to participate in this program.
Please complete the application below and provide us as much information as possible. Incomplete applications and applications not submitted successfully will not be considered.Applications are due by Tuesday, March 3, 2020 at 11:59PM.
Applicants will be notified of their status no later than Tuesday, March 10, 2020.Eligibility Requirements:
- Currently 10th or 11th Grade (2019/2020 School Year)
- Attend a Title 1 School
- Can provide two forms of identification (See Below)
Participants must be able to provide two of the following:
If US Citizen or Resident Alien
- Driver permit or license issued by U.S. state or territory
- U.S. Government-issued ID
- U.S. Passport
- Alien Residency Card
If Not US Citizen
NOTE: EIS will use all information to select 20 girls that best demonstrate a commitment to participate in the program. Prior experience with drones and/or STEM is NOT required for participation.
- Passport AND driver permit or license issued by a U.S. state or territory, or identification card issued by any government entity