Join fellow STEM educators for Washington Global Health Alliance’s STEM Global Educator Workshop. This interactive and engaging session is designed to give you free activities and curriculum resources to integrate global health into their classrooms.
The workshop sessions will feature activities tailored for high school curriculum standards and participants will leave with several middle school adaptations.
What you'll do as a participant:
- Earn six Washington State STEM clock hours
- Choose from multiple sessions and participate in hands-on applied science and engineering activities aligned with Next Generation Science Standards
- Learn about career paths from global health professionals
- Take home global health curriculum and resources to engage your students
- Boost your knowledge of Washington’s global health community and opportunities
- Tour the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Discovery Center
Audience: STEM educators
Cost: $25 includes validated parking, light breakfast, lunch and snacks
Explore other STEM Global resources for teachers and students on our website.
Contact Isoken Stewart firstname.lastname@example.org, with questions.
This training is offered with
the generous support of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and our
partners: Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Institute for Health Metrics
and Evaluation, Northwest Association for Biomedical Research, Pacific Science Center, PATH, and the Washington State Opportunity Scholarship.