At Nonprofit New York, we believe that a culture of learning is a culture of growth. We offer Learning Labs to encourage nonprofit leaders to continue learning, growing, and strengthening their nonprofits, which strengthen our communities.Learning Labs are deep dives into Nonprofit New York's Key Areas of Nonprofit Excellence, our frame for successful nonprofit management. Learning Labs give participants the opportunity to hear from experts in the field, while practicing problem-solving and experiential learning, so you can get both the tools you need and the situational understanding of how to use them.
Members: $350 for the series
Non-members: $450 for the series
If you register one participant at full price, you can register a second participant from your organization for 50% off!
This application serves to help us assemble a cohort and also as a baseline assessment for individual participants.
Financial Management Series Overview:
- Session 1: Broad overview of the area, value of strengthening financial management, level-setting, establishing goals of series
- Session 2: “Financial Management is Transparent”
- Session 3: “Financial Planning is Linked to Financial Performance”
- Session 4: “Financial Planning is Linked to Financial Performance” pt. 2
- Session 5: Setting goals, developing an implementation plan and communicating it to the rest of your team