The goal of the Global Network for Academic Public Health (“Global Network”) is to enhance academic public health worldwide through mutual learning and collaborations between academic public health institutions around the world.
The Global Network convenes leaders from around the world to share
, and act
to enhance academic public health worldwide. The Global Network addresses issues of global concern related to academic public health and provides a venue to strengthen relationships among Network members. Specifically, the Global Network seeks to enrich the conversation and action of its members through multicultural, multinational, and multilateral engagements and partnerships.
Membership in the Global Network is limited to leadership from global academic public health institutions, including leaders of:
Representatives to the Global Network
- National, regional, and global associations representing academic public health institutions
- National, regional, and global organizations and associations that engage in public health training and workforce development
- Schools/programs and academic institutions/departments of public health that are members of an association representing academic public health institutions that is part of the Global Network
Each Global Network member may appoint up to two persons to represent them on the Global Network. One of these two persons must be the leader (e.g. dean, director, president, chair, etc.). The other may be selected at the member’s discretion.
- Associations and organizations: Contact us at email@example.com to express interest in joining the Global Network.
- Schools/programs of public health and academic institutions/departments: Complete and submit the application form on the next page.