Rules and Regulations
1. Clients/Guardians/Parents are required to sign a
variety of forms; including but not limited to a photo release, liability
release, emergency medical form, and attending physician forms. All forms must
be completed and signed prior to any participation in Reining Strength
2. If the Client is under 18 years of age or has a
legal guardian, a designated adult must be on the premises at all times while
the client is on Reining Strength property unless prior approval has been
3. WARNING: UNDER TEXAS LAW (CHAPTER 87, CIVIL
PRACTICE AND REMEDIES CODE). A FARM ANIMAL PROFESSIONAL IS NOT LIABLE FOR AN
INJURY TO OR THE DEATH OF A PARTICIPANT IN FARM ANIMAL ACTIVITIES RESULTING
FROM THE INHERENT RISKS OF FARM ANIMAL ACTIVITIES.
4. For the safety of everyone, off-limit areas are
posted. The designated viewing area is on the South side of the arena. Reining
Strength requests that all children be supervised while on Reining Strength
5. Personal pets are not allowed on property, with
the exception of service dogs.
6. All clients, staff and volunteers are required
to wear an ASTM-SEI approved equestrian riding helmet during all mounted equine
activities unless an Alternative Helmet Waiver has been filed in the client’s file.
7. Photo releases are required paperwork and
permission must be obtained before photos are taken of clients, parents, instructors,
volunteers and staff.
8. Clients should dress appropriately for horse
related activities. This includes, but is not limited to, comfortable,
closed-toe safe shoes, weather appropriate attire, sunscreen if applicable,
9. Out of respect to others, clients, staff and
volunteers, will not wear revealing clothing or any clothing advertising
alcohol,, drugs, firearms, gang colors, sexual content, or other inappropriate
10. NO SMOKING OR VAPING ON THE PREMISES.
11. For the safety and respect of others, clients,
staff and volunteers will not bring alcohol or drugs onto Reining Strength
premises. Nor will clients, staff or volunteers be under the influence of
alcohol or drugs while on Reining Strength premises.
12. For the safety and respect of others, NO weapons
of any kind are permitted on the premises.
13. Reining Strength is private property. For
admittance outside of operating hours, prior authorization is needed by the
14. Violation of any of these rules may result in
immediate termination from the program.