(Please read carefully and ensure you have the relevant documentation attached before signing)
The member acknowledges that:
- Foodbank NSW & ACT (FBNA) makes every effort to ensure that the quality of food supplied
to a member is of the highest possible standard, however, it takes no responsibility for the
quality and standard of food supplied. Some products may be beyond the manufacturers' recommended “best by" date or the quality may vary from similar merchantable products.
FBNA takes no responsibility for loss or injury from food provided to a member.
- In the event that a third party to whom the member has supplied food makes any claim
against FBNA the Agency agrees to indemnify and hold FBNA harmless against any loss,
injury, damage, costs, expenses including legal fees which FBNA or its donors may suffer or
incur arising out of such claim.
- It has supplied a Certificate of Currency of its current Public/Product Liability Insurance with
this application and a copy of either its registration certificate from the Australian Charities and
Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC) or its Charitable Fundraising Authority issued by Fair Trading NSW.
- It will not profit from products received from FBNA.
- Food supplied can only be distributed to clients in need.
- The FBNA Membership Agreement must be renewed every year from date
specified by FBNA.
- FBNA may conduct onsite inspections to verify member compliance with the terms and conditions of
the FBNA Membership Agreement.
We confirm the information and details set out in our application are true and correct and enclose the following:
On behalf of the Agency, I hereby make application for membership of Foodbank NSW & ACT and
agree to comply with the terms and conditions referred to therein and any other applicable policies
of Foodbank NSW & ACT that may be issued from time to time.
On behalf of the School, I hereby make application for membership of Foodbank NSW & ACT and agree to comply with the terms and conditions referred to therein and any other applicable policies of Foodbank NSW & ACT that may be issued from time to time.