Foundation Family Emergency Fund Guidelines
Rally Foundation for Childhood Cancer Research (Rally)
has a fund to help families in need of assistance who have children being
treated for cancer. This fund is available to families who fit Rally’s
requirements until the monies in the fund run out.
Please follow these
guidelines when applying:
The Patient must:
1. Be currently receiving treatment for a
cancer-related diagnosis or side effects from cancer treatment.
2. Not be over 21 years old.
3. Submit completed application through
hospital representative (i.e. social worker, nurse, or doctor who is
involved in patient’s treatment).
The Hospital Representative must:
1. Apply on the behalf of the family.
2. Complete all sections of the form
truthfully. Any false, incomplete, or misleading information will result
in automatic request denial.
3. Exhaust other available funds for the
family to receive financial assistance.
1. Support for one patient has an annual
(12 month calendar year) cap of $500 and a lifetime cap of $750.
2. Funds will be used to cover patient’s
cancer related medical bills or other family costs related to treatment
(i.e.: utilities, mortgage, rent, transitional housing, etc.).