1. We will use the grant only for the purpose set out in our
application and approved in writing by Impact Funding Partners. We will not make any changes to
the project or to our expenditure of the grant without the prior approval of
Impact Funding Partners.
2. In all publicity that we generate about our Democracy Matters conversation and in our
Annual Report we will acknowledge that it is supported by the Scottish
3. We will complete a feedback form and return it to the Scottish
Government within 2 weeks of holding our conversation.
4. We understand that if we do not host our conversation by the 14th February 2024, or submit our feedback within two week of our conversation, our grant will be reclaimed in full.
5. We will comply with any relevant legislation that affects the way
in which we carry out our activities, e.g. Health and Safety, Protection of
Children Scotland Act, etc. We will
ensure that the planned activity does not discriminate on the grounds of
gender, race, religion or sexual orientation.
6. If we anticipate that we will have an unspent balance at the end of the period of grant we will contact Impact Funding Partners to discuss.