MRC's Telephone Recovery Support program is a peer-to-peer recovery support program that allows people in recovery a way to give back, strengthen their community, and support others who are seeking recovery.
Through this program, you can receive a weekly peer support phone call from our trained staff and volunteers. You can share how your recovery is progressing and get connected with recovery resources!
- Telephone Recovery Support is completely free and confidential
- All calls are made from the MRC offices, Monday to Friday between 9 am and 6 pm
- Contact is by phone only, if you need in-person peer support or resource navigation please contact Minnesota Recovery Connection and ask for a Recovery Navigator ( 612-484-4158 OR email@example.com)
- Calls are made by staff and volunteers with at least six months of recovery experience as a person in recovery or recovery ally, who have completed our 6-hour training
- At any time, you can discontinue receiving weekly support phone calls by informing MRC
- MRC discontinues providing you weekly support phone calls after 3 consecutive months of no contact. You can contact us at any time to resume your TRS services!