TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR RECEIVING THE PROVOST SCHOLARSHIP
Should I be awarded the Provost Scholarship:
Your signature below signifies that you understand and agree to the conditions outlined above and that you are fully aware that continued scholarship eligibility depends on compliance with these conditions.
- I understand that I must complete the FAFSA in order to be eligible for the Provost Scholarship, and that my SAI (Student Aid Index) will be collected.
- I understand that I must complete the Award Agreement prior to September 1, 2024 to claim my scholarship, and that my scholarship award will be sent to my post-secondary institution to be used for tuition, books, fees and other educational expenses.
- I understand that this scholarship cannot be used for room/board.
- I agree to permit Detroit Regional Dollars for Scholars to confer with my post-secondary institution to verify my enrollment during the term of my award(s).
- I understand that I am eligible for a maximum of $5,000 per year, and subject to change pending my financial aid package and approval from Dollars for Scholars.
- I understand that I must claim my scholarship funds in consecutive years, and will not take time off between semesters.
- I understand that if I am selected to receive the Provost Scholarship, I will not receive the $4,000 Detroit Regional Dollars for Scholars Scholarship.
- I will remain in good academic standing at my post-secondary institution.
- I will participate in wrap around supports provided to me by Detroit Regional Dollars for Scholars.