- I will not sell, transfer, barter, or offer for sale the items supplied by the food program in exchange for money, property, or services; or, otherwise allow the items to re-enter commercial channels.
- I will not deny access on the basis of race, creed, national origin, religious affiliations, gender, sexual preference, age, or handicap.
- If collecting food for myself, I will not set aside food before my number is called or after I have used by turn.
- I will only set food aside for other clients when explicitly directed by the Bryant Director of Assistant Director under special circumstances.
- I will report directly to the Bryant Director or Assistant Director any suspected instances of Bryant Market program violations made by clients, volunteers, and/or CAN staff.
- I will complete all of CAN's required training modules and forms before volunteering, I will attend quarterly orientations, and I will make an effort to stay up-to-date with CAN's training policies and procedures as I continue to work or volunteer so I can serve CAN's clients to the best of my ability.
I have read and understood the Bryant Market Staff & Volunteer Agreement and agree to abide by all policies and procedures outlined within the form and those verbally mandated by the staff and volunteers' supervisors.
Failure to comply with all outlined policies, procedures, and agreements may result in permanent termination.