About College Pathways:
AI4ALL College Pathways is a new initiative designed to spark interest and increase persistence in AI-related careers for undergraduate students who represent new voices in the field of AI. The program offerings are co-hosted with universities and will connect participants with an approachable introduction to AI, internships, career-readiness resources, and a supportive on-campus peer community.
College Pathways is currently partnering with 8 universities across the U.S. We will be adding new U.S.-based partners in 2022 and beyond. Please complete the form below if you would like us to consider your university as the program grows.
Decisions are made on a case-by-case basis, based on funding and partnership fit.
We encourage universities with the following qualities to apply:
- Have strong representation on campus of students who have been historically excluded from AI, including Black, Latinx, Indigenous, Pacific Islander, and Southeast Asian students, and women.
- Embody a culture of flexibility and experimentation and an openness to the testing and feedback cycle that comes along with developing a new initiative.
Participating universities have access to the following resources:
To stay updated on new AI4ALL College Pathways partnership announcements and initiatives, please join our email list.
- 4-year CS and / or AI bachelor’s degree programs
- Undergraduate AI course offerings
- Program management capacity to support student outreach and recruitment
- Administrative support to manage MOUs and budgetary concerns
- A community of faculty and staff committed to increasing diversity in AI