The SEG Impact Accelerator is a high-quality and flexible blended learning platform that offers impact entrepreneurs:
- A curriculum developed and delivered in partnership with Brown University.
- Practical workshops led by advisors and experienced social entrepreneurs.
- One-on-one coaching with business and community leaders.
- A network of advisors with industry and functional expertise.
- Priority access to the SEG Loan Fund.
- are motivated and coachable
- have a small business, non-profit, or hybrid/B-corp with some early traction
- can dedicate 12 - 15 hours weekly for 12 weeks (3 - 4 hours in class, and 8 - 10 hours of homework and reading)
- have sought and incorporated customer or stakeholder feedback
- have conducted a beta or pilot, and/or generated some revenue (recommended but not necessary)
You're a perfect fit.
Important dates & deadlines:
Application due - Monday, 8/2/2021
Accelerator orientation- Thursday, 9/9/2021 from 9 am to 12 pm
Thursdays, 9 am - 12 pm
Start Date - 9/16 ( Due to Veteran's day we will have class on November 9th instead (Tuesday) with a break for the week of November 24th & and Dec 1st-Jan 3rd)
End date - 1/6/2021
Graduation - 1/12/2022
Do well, do good!