The SEG Impact Accelerator is a high-quality and flexible blended learning platform that offers impact entrepreneurs:
- A curriculum developed and delivered in partnership with Brown University.
- Practical workshops led by advisors and experienced social entrepreneurs.
- One-on-one coaching with business and community leaders.
- A network of advisors with industry and functional expertise.
- Priority access to the SEG Loan Fund and Microgrant Fund.
You're a perfect fit.
- are motivated and coachable
- have a small business, non-profit, or hybrid/B-corp with some early traction
- can dedicate 12 - 15 hours weekly for 12 weeks (3 - 4 hours in class, and 8 - 10 hours of homework and reading)
- have an established legal entity for your venture
- have already served customers/beneficiaries
If you are earlier in your entrepreneurial journey, you may be a better fit for the Incubator. Learn more here.
Do well, do good!