The SEG Impact Accelerator is a high-quality and flexible blended learning platform that offers impact entrepreneurs:
- A curriculum developed and delivered in partnership with Brown University.
- Practical workshops led by advisors and experienced social entrepreneurs.
- One-on-one coaching with business and community leaders.
- A network of advisors with industry and functional expertise.
- Priority access to the SEG Loan Fund.
- are motivated and coachable
- have a small business, non-profit, or hybrid/B-corp with some early traction
- can dedicate 12 - 15 hours weekly for 12 weeks (3 - 4 hours in class, and 8 - 10 hours of homework and reading)
- have sought and incorporated customer or stakeholder feedback
- have conducted a beta or pilot, and/or generated some revenue (recommended but not necessary)
You're a perfect fit.
Important dates & deadlines:
Application due - August 5, 2021
Accelerator orientation- Thursday, September 9th
September 9, 2021 - January 6, 2022
Thursdays, 9 am - 12 pm
(Due to Veteran's day we will have class on November 9th (Tuesday) instead of November 11th, with a break for the week of November 24th and Dec 1st-Jan 3rd)
Graduation - 1/12/2022
Do well, do good!