Please review the following steps to ensure you successfully submit a complete recertification.
Please have the following information available for ALL household members before you begin to fill out the recertification:
- Employment information, including paystubs
- Gross annual income for each income source*
- All financial account institutions and balances
- Deposit clarifications for any deposits over $500
*Please note that income may include but is not limited to: Pay from an employer, Self-Employment, SSI, Pension/Annuity, Gift Income , etc.
If you are not able to finish filling out the recertification in one sitting, please follow these steps:
- Click the "Save my progress and resume later" link at the bottom of any page.
- You'll be prompted to submit an email and password.
- Afterwards you'll receive an email with a link that can be used later to open the recertification and continue working.
- When you return to complete the form, you will need to provide the same email and password.
Tip: If your internet connection is inconsistent, save your progress as you go.
Please note the following tips before submitting your recertification:
- All required fields must be filled in before you can submit your paperwork.
- Any required fields left blank will be highlighted in red when you attempt to submit your recertification.
- Once your recertification is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email.