As we follow the guidelines set forth by the Governor and the CDC it is important that we all be open, honest and flexible. TACS asks that all participants be in the area for 10 days prior to the start of their session if coming from out of state to ensure the safety of our participants and their families, while continuing to remain open for the duration of the summer.
You will also register the sailor for a specific sailboat.
1. Opti Newbie, age 8, 9 or 10, not attended a TACS Learn to Sail session
2. Opti Returning, age 8, 9 or 10, attended at least one TACS Learn to Sail session
3. BIC, age 10, 11 or 12 (attended 2 or more sessions or with Program Director’s approval
4. Laser 4.7 Newbies, age 10, 11 or 12, attended an opti session and under age 13 or age 10 and over, not attended a Learn to Sail session
5. Laser 4.7 Radial or Full sail, age 13 +, (attended 2 or more Learn to Sail sessions)
Hope you and your sailor have a great summer. See you on the water. The TACS Team
In order to comply with social distancing and the number of sailboats available for each ½ day session session, the total number of sailors in the morning and afternoon will be limited.