In-Person Professional Development Events
COVID-19 Health & Safety Policy
In light of the current state of affairs regarding COVID-19, Little Kids Rock is taking the following safety-related precautions, effective as of September 2021.
All attendees at an in-person Little Kids Rock professional development event must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Attendees must be fully vaccinated beyond the expiration of any waiting period, such that the vaccination is considered to be fully effective.
- You will be prompted to upload a photo to verify your proof of vaccination on the next page.
- Attendees must wear a mask over their nose and mouth at all times while indoors during the professional development event, except while eating or drinking. (Note: When possible, meals and other activities will take place outdoors.)
- Attendees must practice social distancing (staying six feet apart from others) throughout the duration of the professional development event.
- Attendees are expected to follow all CDC and local government guidelines with respect to COVID-19, as well as any policies that may apply to the specific venues at which the professional development event occurs.
Please check this box to acknowledge your receipt, acceptance, and understanding of the health and safety policy and guidelines outlined above.
If you would like to participate in a Little Kids Rock professional development, but are unable to be vaccinated, for any reason, please join us at one of our upcoming Live Virtual course offerings.