We know that there is a lot of uncertainty right now because of COVID-19, with work, school, and housing changes greatly impacting the well-being of many foster youth. To support youth who may have been impacted by the loss of income and are struggling to meet basic needs (food, water, or household supplies), Foster Success has been able to create a small fund to provide a bit of financial relief. Please fill out the form below to share a bit more about yourself and the support you need.Here are a few key pieces of information to keep in mind:
- Foster Success staff will be reviewing the forms together weekly.
- In an effort to keep clear communication, you will be notified if you have OR have not been selected to receive assistance.
- Our team will use the same process on every application received, assessing for need, other supports, and extenuating circumstances.
- At this time, we ask that you only submit one application. If you are not immediately selected, we will review your application weekly to determine if we can meet your need at a later date.
- If selected, you will receive a $50 Walmart gift card which will be sent to the address you provide in your application.
We know there is such great need right now, and we are hopeful that these small supports can make a difference in your well-being during a very stressful time.
If you have any questions about this process, or other resources available, please reach out to Alyssa Kennedy, Director of Strategic Initiatives with Foster Success, at 317-694-9704 or email@example.com.
Thank you & stay healthy and well!