Welcome to CHN Housing Partners Online Application for Family Stability Initiative
How does it work?
This lifeline, funded by the Siemer Institute and United Way of Greater Cleveland, is for families with school-aged children that need help maintaining or obtaining stable housing.
Note: We can provide up to $1500 of rental assistance for rent payments and/or security deposits.
Online Application Guidelines
To apply for programs with CHN Housing Partners, you must complete an application with us along with providing documents to verify the information submitted. We have split this into the following sections:
1. Application information: Your contact and demographic information
2. Household members: Other members of your household and their demographic information
3. Income sources: All sources of income and public benefits for all household members over 18
4. Assets: All liquid assets for all household members over 18
5. Housing & utility details: Details about your rent/mortgage and utilities for program-specific purposes and to help us assess what program(s) you may need
6. Document upload: We will request scanned copies, legible photos or screenshots of documents as verification for your eligibility for programs.
You may encounter a slow
system or downtime due to a high volume of traffic on the site. Please use the
"Save my progress and resume later" feature located at the top of the form OFTEN to avoid losing any
information. (This form is powered by FormAssembly.)
Fair Housing Act (42 USC 3600, et seq.)
If you have an impairment, disability, language barrier, or otherwise require an alternative means of completing this form or accessing information about our services, please talk to us about arranging alternative accommodations. We serve all clients regardless of income, race, color, religion/creed, sex, national origin, age, family status, disability, or sexual orientation/gender identity. We administer our programs in conformity with local, state, and federal anti-discrimination laws, including the federal Fair Housing Act (42 USC 3600, et seq.)
Click Next Page to Continue