Thank you for your interest in auditioning for More Music @ The Moore 2021!
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the first round of auditions is a video submission.
- LIVE performance of a 3 minute MAX song.
- Live means not a music video or lip-synched video.
- Performance must be no older than 3 months. Living room, phone videos
and casual performance videos are great! Studio performances work as well, but are not
- For vocalists: either tracked or live accompaniment is fine. If using a track, please remove the recorded vocals if possible.
- If someone is playing with you, please note which person is auditioning.
- Please introduce yourself at the top of the video: name, age, name of song, and if it’s an original or cover.
- Original songs are encouraged but not required.
Provide your video audition via Google Drive or unlisted YouTube link on the next page of the submission form.
- Callback Auditions are by invite only on Wednesday, January 19, 2022 in
downtown Seattle. A time will be assigned to you. Please
hold this date.
- If you are selected for a callback audition, it will take place in person with strict safety guidelines, following all local and state guidance and restrictions.
Certain rehearsals are mandatory for every individual who is invited to be a part of the program.
(Subject to change)
- February 19, 2022
- February 20, 2022
- March 6, 2022
- March 13, 2022
All in the Queen Anne Neighborhood of Seattle
Technical rehearsals and filming will take place:
- Sunday, March 20, 2022 Noon-6pm
- Monday, March 21- Thursday, March 24, 2022 4-9pm
All in downtown Seattle
- The performance will be March 25, 2022 at The Moore Theatre.
Outside group Rehearsal
- Some rehearsal outside of the full group rehearsals will be needed. This will be up to participants to schedule on their own.
**STG will adhere to all COVID-19 protection guidance outlined by the State and security will be present for all in-person events.
If you are unavailable for any of the dates above, please notify us at the time of audition.
Missing any rehearsal is reason for removal from the program.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR AT THE AUDITION:
- ALL genres, cultures, and styles of music are encouraged.
- This program is about performing and collaborating with a wide variety
of styles and artists. The goal is to have a mix of world, cultural, popular, and
more types of music.
- Original works are encouraged, but not required.
- A high level of musicianship, willingness to collaborate, technical ability, and creativity are key.
- Some performance experience (school, community or professional) is highly recommended.
If you would like to see a list of Frequently Asked Questions, please click here
Come on by one of our Zoom Q&A/ Tips Sessions!
November 2, 2021 6:00-7:00pm or December 7, 2021 12:00-1:00pm.
The producer of the show and an alum will be there talk!
Sign-up at https://www.tfaforms.com/4934761
Or you can reach out anytime to email@example.com
If you have not attended More Music @ The Moore, we encourage you to watch videos from past shows. More info and clips can be found here
Go on to the next page to complete your Audition Registration!