1. Sponsors. This raffle is sponsored by MS Crop for a Cause, 126 Amherst Dr Bartlett, IL 60103 and is void where prohibited and subject to all local, state, and federal laws. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules.
2. Eligibility. The raffle is open to residence of the U.S. who are at least 21 years of age.
4. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depends on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Prize(s) The winner(s) will be randomly selected from all eligible entries and notified by e-mail the following business day. Prizes may not be exchanged, substituted, or redeemed for other prizes. Cash will not be awarded as a substitute for prize. Prizes are awarded ‘as is’ and the Sponsor is not responsible for defective prizes.
6. Conditions for Acceptance of the Prize. Prizes must be claimed within 30 days. Failure by the winner to respond to the Sponsor’s messages will lead to forfeiture of the prize. Winners are responsible for and shipping costs.
7. Social Media. This raffle is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with the Social Media Sites. By entering this raffle, entrants agree to release and hold the Social Media Sites harmless from any or all claims, liability, damages, judgments, fines, costs, expenses related to or associated with their participation.
8. Limitation on Liability. The Sponsor disclaims all liabilities to the winner with respect to receipt and use of the prize. Winners agree to release and hold the Sponsor, affiliates, and representatives harmless from any and all liability, claims, causes of actions, damages, fines, and costs of any kind whatsoever (including reasonable attorney’s fees) which may be sustained directly or indirectly to persons or property in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize.
9. Reservation of Rights. Sponsor reserves the right to make changes to these Official Rules which will become effective upon announcement. For questions or more information about this raffle, please contact MS Crop for a Cause www.cropforacause.com