Please read the following relevant Enrolment information and the detailed Conditions of Entry and Continuing Enrolment before agreeing to submit your daughter’s Application for Enrolment.
1. Upon receipt of the completed application, together with the non-refundable Application Fee of $330, the College will either:
2. Within a month of receipt of application should a place be available, an offer of a Provisional Place will be sent for acceptance and payment of a non-refundable Acceptance Fee. This does not guarantee a Confirmed Place.
3. Should the College be unable to offer a Provisional Place a rolling waiting list position will progress for hopeful entry in subsequent years. No additional payment is required.
4. If your daughter’s name is placed on the waitlist, priority will be given to daughters and granddaughters of ex-students and siblings of current students.
5. A Confirmed Place at the College is subject to an enrolment interview and an offer of a Confirmed Place, currently conducted two years before commencement.
6. Should a Confirmed Place be offered, acceptance of the offer together with payment of a non-refundable Entry Fee, will be required.
7. All Application, Acceptance and Entry Fees are non-refundable and are not credited towards Tuition Fees.
8. Fees are set annually by the College Council and are subject to change. Any increases in fees during enrolment will apply to both new and continuing students.
9. Parents are jointly and severally responsible for the payment of Fees set out in the annual College Fees schedule and/or incurred by or on behalf of the Student.
10. Parents must advise the College in writing of any change of home, mailing, email address or contact details or other information on the Application for Enrolment, within one (1) month of such change. Applications and provisionally confirmed enrolments may be cancelled if the College loses contact with the Parent or has mail returned to it.
11. Where the Parents are separated or divorced, reports and College communication will be sent to both Parents regardless of who is responsible for fees unless there is an Order of the Court or an agreement that the reports are to be sent to only one Parent.
12. Boarders are expected to remain as boarders for the full School Year unless otherwise agreed in writing with the Principal.
13. The offer of a place in the boarding house does not ensure acceptance as a day student after the Student has commenced. Such a change (from boarding to day) shall be granted subject to vacancies. All such requests for change from Boarder to Day student should be made, in writing, to the Principal.
14. If the Parent wishes to transfer the date of entry of the Student to the College (either to another date in the same year or to an earlier or later enrolment year) the Parent must give notice in writing of that request to the College. The College in its absolute discretion may or may not agree to that request. If the College agrees to the Parent’s request the Parent acknowledges that the Student will be placed on a waiting list for the year of enrolment if a place is not available in the year requested.
15. In the event that if, prior to commencement, an enrolment is cancelled for any reason, written notice is requested as soon as possible.
16. If a Student is to be withdrawn from the College, at least one full term’s notice must be given, in writing, to the Principal, otherwise 25% of the annual Tuition Fee (at Overseas Student rate if applicable) and Boarding Fee, where relevant, in lieu of notice will be charged.
On submission of this application, the Application Fee of $330 will be deducted from the credit card provided. If all documents have been received and the application is complete, your daughter's name will be placed on the waiting list for the entry year and grade requested.
If we are unable proceed with your daughter’s enrolment, the Enrolments Department will be in contact with you directly. If we are able to offer a Provisional Place in the entry year and grade requested you will be contacted within a month.