Make your donations go further with Gift Aid

Gift Aid is a government run scheme that allows Young Women's Trust to reclaim the tax on your donations. 

Use this form to update your Gift Aid status, so we can claim an extra 25p for every £1 you donate. 

If your name, address, or tax circumstances change in the future, please let us know by emailing 

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and you want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code. 

Your contact details

Gift Aid declaration

I am a UK taxpayer and I would like Young Women's Trust to reclaim the tax made on all donations I have made in the last 4 years and all future gifts of money that I make to be Gift Aid donations. 

I confirm that I have paid or will pay an amount of Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax for each tax year that is at least equal to or higher than the tax claimed by all charities and CASCs from HM Revenue & Customs on my donation(s). 

If I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference. 


Enter today's date to complete your Gift Aid declaration.