Welcome to our online application!
Gvahim is committed to encouraging Aliyah and to enabling career success for new immigrants (Olim).
The Gvahim Career Center (GCC) empowers skilled Olim with the essential tools to develop their careers, enabling easier integration into the Israeli labor market. The GCC guides Olim by offering:
· group workshops,
· personal guidance by career consultants,
· mentorship by senior professionals across various industries, and
· active participation in online community and networking events.
Under the close guidance of our experts and mentors, GCC participants acquire tools for entering the Israeli job market,
· by identifying relevant positions,
· by leveraging their education and professional experiences,
· by preparing for the recruitment process, and
· by networking the Israeli way.
The GCC operates many career programs in partnership with different organizations (Ulpans, Municipalities, etc.), building and adapting the packages to every target audience's needs.
**Please note that our program in Jerusalem operates in collaboration with the Jerusalem Municipality and JNF UK. This program is open only for olim/returning residents ( with Israeli ID) living in Jerusalem.
You can find more details on our website: https://gvahim.org.il/career-center/
Fill out this short form, and we'll contact you with all the information!
Thank you for applying to the Gvahim Career Center
CLICK BELOW ON "NEXT PAGE" TO FILL YOUR APPLICATION!