NYIC Volunteer Sign-Up
Please fill out and submit this form if you are interested in serving as a volunteer for the New York Immigration Coalition (NYIC).
NYIC Volunteers support with the following activities:
- community outreach (e.g., flyering, phone banking)
- event logistics (e.g., registration, ushering)
- language access support (e.g., interpretation and/or translation)
- legal screenings and consultations
- organizing (e.g, serving as marshals at rallies and marches)
After filling out this form AND completing the orientation, you will be added to the NYIC's volunteer mailing list and will be contacted about upcoming service opportunities that you can sign-up for.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you have any questions or would like more information.