Post-Event Survey: NorCal College Access & Success Convening (12/16/20)
Thank you for joining our event,
NorCal College Access & Success Convening
Building an Equitable Future, Together
Learn more and remember the good times by visiting our
This survey may take up to 5 minutes to complete.
For the first three questions below, please indicate your level of agreement on a scale of 5 to 1 where
5 is strongly agree
1 is strongly disagree
1. I found the event to be informative and engaging
2. The structure of the event worked well.
3. The instructions and reminders made it easy for me to join and participate in the event.
4. What did you find the MOST helpful about the event?
5. What did you find the LEAST helpful about the event?
6. Are there specific topics that you feel could be discussed more?
7. Do you have feedback to help us develop more engaging events for the college access and success community?
8. Did you attend a Networking Breakout session after the panel?
Yes - Leading Through COVID-19 and Times of Uncertainty
Yes - Strengthening our Collective Voice to Improve Advocacy
Yes - College Access and Completion Professionals: Investing In Yourself & Your Career
Yes - Community-centric Fundraising During Times of Uncertainty
Yes - Decide with Data and Act with Conviction
Yes - College Access and Completion Professionals: Taking Care of Yourself While Caring for Others
9. What did you think of your breakout? Please share your pluses and deltas.
Would you like to be involved in future events with NCCPC? Please provide your information and we'll reach out!
Thank you for completing our event survey! Your feedback will inform future events hosted by NCCPC.