Degree Student College Withdrawal Form

Please fill out this form if you wish to withdraw from the college OR if you are currently a degree student and would like to transfer to the Berklee Online non-degree course/certificate programs.

DO NOT submit this form if you are moving from Berklee Online to a Berklee College of Music-Main Campus, Boston Conservatory at Berklee, Berklee NYC, or Berklee Valencia program. Please contact the corresponding admissions team.  

Note: If you are withdrawing for medical reasons, please fill out the Medical Withdrawal Form.
  • If you would like to withdraw from the college AND you're also enrolled in the current semester, you will need to submit BOTH a semester AND a college withdrawal.
For a college withdrawal, list the institution you plan to transfer to (optional):

I understand that I am financially responsible for the tuition and fees charged, and that the
withdrawal I have requested will not result in a tuition refund.

Note: All students who receive financial aid are required to complete an exit interview with Financial Aid. Please contact Financial Aid at 617-747-2274 to set up your interview. Alternatively, you can complete this online by visiting