The Aspiring Latino Leaders Fellowship is an academic-year program that invests in K-12 Latino education leaders (campus and district leaders). This program focuses on long-term support for Latino education leaders.
The following attachments will be required as part of the application criteria:
- Resume (2-page max in .PDF or .DOC format)
- Short Response Questions (Attach as .DOC or video format only):
- Question 1: What do you think is the most pressing challenge faced by Latino families in accessing quality education? (500 word limit)
- Question 2: What brings you to this work? What in your school or district leadership experiences has shaped your beliefs about education? (300 word limit)
- Questions 3: What role has your Latinx identity played or not played in your education leadership? (300 word limit)
- Video submissions should not exceed 5-minute in length.
Please have your essays or videos ready to upload on a .PDF or .DOC document. If you choose to submit a video please upload it to a platform such as youtube, Google Drive, or vimeo and submit the link to your video on a .PDF or .DOC document.
You are able to save progress at any time.REVIEW
: If you are currently a classroom teacher, STOP
. Teachers are encouraged to apply to the Latinx Teachers' Fellowship by visiting: https://www.tfaforms.com/4881244