Supported by The Australian Government's RISE fund, Tour School is a series of free webinars aimed at touring artists and community presenters. It shares the knowledge from our sector's leading organisations and practicing artists.
Areas of focus for Artists include:
· Understanding how to adapt your work for digital platforms
· Considering access requirements as a key inclusion in all your digital works
· Understanding the new creative skills you will need to create something great
· The pitfalls of going digital
· Video production 101
· Understanding accessibility and digital audiences, its potential and how to market to these segments
Tour School for Artists is developed in collaboration with producing powerhouse MILKE.
Register your details below to receive exclusive (and free!) access to all webinars and notifications when new content is released.
We encourage you to share this opportunity with your networks and creative teams. The more people who register their interest, the more likely we can find funding to continue this type of support into the future!