ADDITIONAL COMMUNITY APPLICATION FORM
PLEASE SELECT THE NELP COMMUNITIES YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN
NELP UI Advocates Community
- a group created for advocates, researchers, and policy makers who have an active interest in promoting unemployment insurance reform in the states.
From Precarity to Power Community
- an online community to secure and advance contracted workers' rights.
Fair Chance Community
- advocates and others who are working on issues related to the employment rights of people with records.
Just Pay Community
- this community offers expert information to lawyers and advocates who are fighting wage theft and the erosion of labor standards for workers.
DOL Watch Community
- advocates that want to stay on top of what’s going on at DOL. Our goal is to be a watchdog and where necessary, either oppose anti-worker policies or advocate for pro-worker policies.
Federal Minimum Wage Coalition Community
- advocates who are engaged in the effort to raise the federal minimum wage. We also welcome all allies fighting for MW increases at the state and local level, and who are willing to help with the federal effort.
Information Technology Leadership Community
- The technology landscape is ever evolving and, at times, elusive. This community strives to provide proven strategies and share experiences that will help members navigate technological challenges. As non-profit organizations, often with limited resources, it is essential to pool our knowledge
NELP's Just Pay Community requires some additional information:
If you are an Attorney, what is your primary area of practice?
State where you practice
District of Columbia
Hold down the control (Ctrl) key while clicking to select more than one choice.
Need help? Click here to email us
Your Rights Under GDPR