1. The grant must only be used for the agreed purposes as detailed in the application and in accordance with the terms and conditions of this agreement.
2. Agreement that your contact details can be shared with Scottish Government who may contact you directly to discuss this application, grant or the end of grant report.
3. If the organisation’s circumstances change, the organisation must contact Corra Foundation for advice in the first instance.
4. You will provide a short online monitoring report at six months. In the report we will ask about progress of the work and grant spend.
5. At the end of the grant period, we may contact you to discuss the impact of your grant. Including information on the activities delivered, the impact of the activity, how it has helped the local community and any challenges faced.
6. The organisation must follow protective measures to support the health and wellbeing of all staff, volunteers and other persons you are in contact with. This includes the use of any necessary personal protective equipment/clothing and adhering to social distancing measures as instructed by the Scottish Government.
7. The organisation must ensure that all necessary safeguarding policies and procedures are in place to support all staff, representatives and other persons involved in your organisation. You must inform Corra Foundation in the event of any safeguarding issues that may damage the reputation of the organisation.
8. The organisation must keep proper and complete financial records of grant expenditure and have suitable financial controls in place. Corra Foundation will reserve the right to review these financial records upon request.
9. Information regarding the organisation and the grant may be included on Scottish Government and Corra Foundation’s annual reports.
10. Corra Foundation may ask for repayment in whole or part in the event of a breach of any of the terms of this agreement.
11. If any asset purchased with the grant is disposed of, permission should be sought and Scottish Ministers shall be entitled to the proceeds of the disposal, or a relevant proportion based on the grant funding used to acquire it. This does not apply to assets valued at less than £1,000.