Completed applications must include all required documents. Incomplete applications will NOT be considered by the committee. Accepted file types: pdf, jpg, and png. If you need assistance on converting your doc into a pdf, visit Adobe.
STATEMENT OF NEED:
In 200-1000 words, please explain:
- What barriers have you faced in securing financially and physically sustainable employment?
- What skills will you gain from the training or certification, and how will they help you secure sustainable employment and reach your career goals?
PROOF OF BLEEDING DISORDER:
- Include a letter from your doctor or a screenshot of medical visit notes showing your name, birthdate and diagnosis.
DOCUMENTATION OF COST:
- Upload a file showing the course name and cost or upload a complete Documentation of Expense form (download).
- Upload your resume. For tips on creating a resume, you may visit the Career Planning course in HFA’s Learning Central.
REFERENCE LETTER (OPTIONAL):
- Reference letters are optional and may be submitted with this online application or emailed to email@example.com. Your reference may submit a letter written in their own words, or they can use this template (download).
LEARNING CENTRAL COURSES:
- Applicants are encouraged to complete the Career Planning course in HFA’s Learning Central to aid them in identifying career goals, exploring skills and interests, finding quality trainings, creating a resume and more. The course usually requires 1-3 hours to complete.