By applying to C100's Membership, you are agreeing to the following Membership Principles:
- Hands-On Support for Canadian Entrepreneurs and Rising Leaders: As C100 members, we hold unique and in-demand expertise. The success of the network rests on the nexus of our skills and the needs of those we support. The more we put into supporting the community, the more value we will gain as well.
- Active Participation: We commit to being active participants in C100's mission and programs. It is through convening the community that serendipitous relationships can be made, existing ones deepened, and the network strengthened.
- Accountability and Responsiveness: We value responsiveness and accountability in other members, and therefore we uphold the same standards for ourselves.
- Referrals: We make best efforts to refer new members, entrepreneurs and other partners who fit with C100's mission.
- Professional Conduct: We maintain the highest standards of conduct and engage in C100 events and the broader community at large in a professional manner, acting with integrity and respectfulness when interacting with all staff, members, guests and the general public.
- Non-Solicitation: We refrain from proactively soliciting our services, products or employment with other members unless invited or prompted to do so.
C100 boasts a talented, dynamic and committed membership. By becoming C100 members, we are committing to serve Canadian entrepreneurs and the global Canadian tech community, to uphold C100's values, and to work together with fellow members to advance the cause.