Step up your radio storytelling game and produce a national feature.
Apply to take part in the National Features and Documentary Series, an annual showcase of new work by Australian community radio producers heard on community stations all around Australia.
Open to all producers based at community radio stations around the continent, the National Features & Documentary Series has been mentoring producers to create radio stories since 2013.
Training and mentoring is provided by the Community Media Training Organisation, and the series is distributed by the Community Radio Network.
This year you can submit your application either as text, video or audio - it's up to you!
Selected applications will:
- Demonstrate thorough planning, with confirmed interviewees.
- Present an original idea or story
- Demonstrate high potential for creative use of sound
- Be relevant to audiences nationally
- Benefit from the training and mentoring opportunity
- Applicants must be endorsed by a licensed Australian community radio station
- Group applicants are accepted with one primary contact required
- Applicants must not have participated in previous years series