We greatly Appreciate your willingness to present an exhibitor session at our conference. Please consider the following before submitting your proposal.Below is an abbreviated version of the Terms and Conditions for submitting a proposal to present at a CLTA Conference. Please read the complete version HERE
- Due to COVID:
- All exhibitors, presenters, & attendees will be required to wear a mask at all times except when eating
- All presenters at the conference will need to send proof of vaccination to Carolyn at email@example.com by February 15, 2022 (Exhibitors should send their proof to Monica at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The deadline for priority submission for exhibitor's is October 31, 2021. Proposals submitted by that deadline will receive priority for considerations. Proposals submitted after that date will be placed on a "pending" list and may eventually be accepted if there are cancellations.
- Acceptance of proposal submissions is tentative until CLTA receives Booth Registration and Payment.
- Exhibitor sessions will be scheduled for the first and third time slots on Saturday, February 26, 2022 (at 8:00 am and 2:00 pm).
- There will be limited spots for exhibitor sessions (limited to 12).
- It's most useful if you can design your sessions to mainly focus on addressing the theme of the conference (Teach Locally ~ Act Locally: A Framework for Social Justice, Global Competencies, Interculturalities, and Equality) with a secondary focus on your product(s).
The CLTA Conference is world language teachers of California's major opportunity during the year to learn new techniques and activities, to meet and share with colleagues across the state, to network, to find out what is going on in California and to see new materials (in the Hall) and attend exhibitor sessions, where they demonstrate some of the materials they sell. It's an exciting, motivating and meaningful experience and you are pat of that experience. Thank you again for sharing your expertise and knowledge with your colleagues across the state.