Participant Qualifications and Roles for Mentees
Mentees will be Providers' Council member agency employees who:
- Have been working in the sector for at least two years;
- Have been with their current agency in a position with supervisory responsibilities or have otherwise demonstrated or shown interest in progressive responsibility for at least on year, preferably two;
- Intend to remain in the sector long-term and would like to gain more responsibility.
The Leadership Initiative Participation Requirements:
- Serving your mentorship needs: we can match you with someone for up to a year and as little as a few months. Please let us know what kind of mentorship you are seeking.
- We suggest that you and your mentor meet at least once monthly for one hour (all meetings can occur in-person or virtually via phone, Skype, etc.)
- With your mentor, you will create a list of professional development goals and steps to achieve those goals.
- Completion of an evaluation of the mentoring program individually and with your mentor.
I agree that I meet the aforementioned mentee qualifications and that I am able to meet the preceding requirements for participation in The Leadership Initiative. In exchange for my agency's support for my participation in this mentoring program, I agree to continue working for my current employer for at least one year after finishing the program.