In order to be able to resume this form later, please enter your email and choose a password.
- A rollover contribution occurs when you take receipt of assets or cash for up to 60 days before
reinvesting in a new retirement plan.- A direct rollover contribution occurs when you move assets or cash directly from your qualified
retirement plan to a new retirement plan.
1. Determining that I am eligible to contribute to an Education Savings Account each year I make a contribution
2. Ensuring that all contributions I make are within the limits set forth by the tax laws
3. Certify that I am qualified to assume the responsibilities of the responsible individual as set forth in the plan agreement. IF I am designated on this application as the responsible individual
4. Managing and administering the account and authorizing transactions involving contributions (including rollover contributions) and distributions, if I am designated on this application as the responsible
Onboarding New Clients and Referral Sources
Thank you so much for choosing American IRA LLC for your Self-Directed Retirement account needs. It is a great honor to serve you! Below are a few important notes about your client journey. We ask that you sign below.