We hope that you enjoy this semester's subjects!
- Optimisation of Deep Learning is no longer taking enrolments for credit. Not-for-credit enrolments welcome!
- Enrolments have closed for Abstract Algebra, Advanced Numerical Analysis, Computational Thinking with Python, Mathematical Epidemiology, Nonlinear PDEs and Topological Groups
Who can enrol?
Honours students, masters students, 3rd-year undergraduates and PhD students at Australian universities.
Can I enrol if I don't attend an Australian university?
Enrolment is not open to students at universities outside Australia and New Zealand.
How many subjects can I take?
Up to three.
Can I enrol in a subject if the lecturer is from my university?
We strongly encourage you to enrol internally instead of over the ACE Network. Students enrolled at their lecturer's university need to confirm their eligibility to enrol in ACE Network subjects for credit.
How can I decide whether a subject is right for me?
Read the subject guidelines and take the pre-enrolment quizzes available on the ACE Network subject timetable
Can I take my subject(s) for credit?
Yes. Confirm your eligibility with the written approval of your program coordinator. If you're not sure who that is, email a lecturer or tutor to check.
Do I need to supply the details of my program coordinator even if I'm not taking subjects for credit?
How much does enrolment cost?
If you are currently enrolled at an AMSI member or affiliate university
, ACE enrolment is free
! If you're at a non-member university, it will cost $500 per subject. Please open this link in a new tab to proceed to Eventbrite for payment.
Why do I need to supply my information?
We require your complete, correct details to process your enrolment and grant you access to study portals. We also need to record anonymised information for reporting purposes. Please see our privacy notice below.
All information collected in this form is confidential. Your answers help us understand and better serve our cohort. The Australian Mathematical Sciences Institute respects the privacy of individuals and acknowledges that the information you provide on the form is personal information as defined by privacy legislation.
- The information is being collected for the purpose of processing of enrolments
- The intended recipients of the information are the Event Organisers and any service providers as required (e.g. ACE lecturers, program coordinators)
- The information which you provide is confidential and will not be disclosed without your consent unless the disclosure is authorised or required by law