Thank you for your interest in STG's Community Advisory Group!
The Mission of STG's Community Advisory Group (CAG) is to create and hold space for the greater Puget Sound BIPOC, LGBTQ+, Disabled and/or Neurodivergent Communities to gather and converse; empowering individuals to participate, share knowledge, and support the art they want to experience; thereby making STG venues and programs safe and accessible for all.
- Maintain and grow STG's relationship with communities in a sustainable and genuine manner.
- Provide a place where artists and arts supporters can collaborate, create, and grow their artistic connections.
- Receive feedback on potential STG curated and programmed events and how these events can serve and best impact community.
- Share mutual resources based on needed support including: space, art industries mentorship, gear, material, and promotion.
- Understand how we can make STG a safe space for community members to engage in a meaningful way where desired - whether it's as audience members, patrons. participants and students, artists, crew. and/or office staff.
- Facilitate a place for difficult, honest, and open conversation within the scope of arts and with a position of respect.