We are currently out of funding for APRIL rental assistance.
The application will open on 04/17/23 for MAY rental assistance at 9:30AM.
HOW IT WORKS:
Application opens on the 15th of every month from 9:30AM-11:30AM for rental assistance. If the 15th falls on a weekend or holiday, the application will open on the following business day from 9:30AM-11:30AM.
To be eligible for rental assistance, applicants must:
- Be in a current lease.
- Have children under the age of 18 with at least 50% custody, have an adult child with disabilities, be pregnant or have a partner who is pregnant, have children that have been removed from the home but have a reunification plan in place, or have a child that is 18 but still in high school.
- Be up to date on all rent payments. We are unable to assist if you owe back rent for previous months.
Please apply to other resources, contact 211 and check out the links below:
Rent (Click on the underlined & bold text to be sent to the webpage for more information).
Quick link Assistance by County:
- Denver County: Emergency assistance for Denver Residents only (evictions, rent, mortgage, first months' rent & deposit, energy bills): CLICK HERE or call the Emergency Assistance Hotline at 720-944-2032
- Jefferson County: Emergency COVID assistance, covers rent/mortgage, utilities, vehicle payments, or insurance.
- 211 Colorado Search Results / List Rent & Mortage Assistance: Click Here