We are currently out of funding for NOVEMBER move in assistance.
Please apply on December 1st @ 9:30AM for all DECEMBER move ins.
HOW IT WORKS:
Application opens on the first of every month from 9:30AM-11:30AM for move in assistance. If the first falls on a weekend or holiday, the application will open on the following business day at 9:30AM.
To be eligible for move in assistance, applicants must:
- Be experiencing literal homelessness (staying in a shelter, outdoors or in a vehicle) or doubled up (staying with friends or family).
- Be moving into a new lease. IF YOU ARE IN A CURRENT LEASE OR YOUR CURRENT LEASE IS ENDING, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ASSISTANCE.
- Be approved for move in and be able to show documentation of this with the move in date and all move in costs outlined.
- Have children under the age of 18 with at least 50% custody, have an adult child with disabilities, be pregnant or have a partner who is pregnant, have children that have been removed from the home but have a reunification plan in place, or have a child that is 18 but still in high school.
- Be prepared to provide proof of income (2 most recent paystubs, letter from employer, etc.) This ensures families can sustain rent for the duration of their lease. Without proof of income, we are not able to assist with move in expenses.
Due to limited funding, applying for move in assistance does not guarantee Family Promise will be able to assist. Please apply to as many other organizations as possible.