Thank you for applying for an owner-occupied rehabilitation loan from One Roof Community Housing.
This application is intended for current homeowners only. If you have questions about or this program, please contact One Roof Community Housing at (218) 727-5372.
Before you start filling it out, please gather the following documents so that you are well-prepared:
- Most recent paystubs (covering the last 30 days)
- Income Documentation if other than employment (award letters, pension information)
- Employment history for the last 2 years (employer’s name, address and telephone number)
- Most recent 2 years of W-2’s
- Bank statements for the last 90 days (all pages) for all deposit accounts (checking and savings)
- Copy of property tax statement
- Hazard/Property Insurance Declaration Page with Agent Name & Contact Number
The following only if applicable:
- If self-employed, commissioned, or bonus income, tax returns for the last 2 years
- Copy of Current Mortgage Statement if applicable
- Information regarding any 2nd mortgage/home equity loan/grants if applicable
- Complete copy of Divorce Decree/Child Support Court Order, if there is a current order of maintenance or child support (whether receiving it or not)
- Complete copy of Bankruptcy papers (Petition including Schedule of Debts and Discharge), (if filed within last 2 years
Collecting all of this information before beginning the application should allow you to complete the forms quickly and easily. However, if you need to, you can save the form at any time and resume it later. Just click on the link at the top of the form "save this form and resume later," enter your email address, and create a password. You will then receive an automatic email with a link that you can follow to resume the form.
Please note that this is not a permanent User-ID so you will not be able to access your application after you submit it.
Thank you and we look forward to working with you.