All student applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Current enrollment in a Los Angeles County or Orange County high school.
- Current enrollment as a high school senior graduating in 2022, or a high school junior graduating in 2023.
- Demonstrated outstanding general academic achievement with particular focus on science coursework.
- Ability to participate in all program activities during the eight-week period (June 13, 2022 through August 5, 2022, generally from 8 AM to 5 PM). College tours/orientations and vacations should be scheduled so as to avoid any conflicts.
Please contact the Education Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you anticipate a conflict with any of the dates or program requirements as listed above.
The following materials must be submitted by April 1, 2022:
- 2022 Summer Fellowship Program Student Online Application Form.
- Official high school transcript.
- Two letters of recommendation from high school teachers, preferably science teachers.
Applications, transcripts, and letters of recommendation can be:
- Submitted online.
- Sent via email to email@example.com
- Sent via mail to:
The Lundquist Institute
Office of Education
1124 W. Carson St.
Torrance, CA 90502-2064
All material must be received by the due date to be considered. Incomplete applications will not be considered.